Tuesday, December 24, 2013

someone said: 30-day ab challenge. Another pinner said: I just had to repin this because I've been doing it for only 4 days now (and at only 10 reps instead of 25) and already I'm seeing definition. And I've tried pretty much every Ab workout on pintrest and haven't seen these kind of results.

10-Minutes to Tone: Arm Workout From Kelly Ripas Trainer
10-Minutes to Tone: Arm Workout From Kelly Ripas Trainer

Download whole gallery
Gonna try this!
Gonna try this!

Download whole gallery
someone said: 30-day ab challenge. Another pinner said: I just had to repin this because I've been doing it for only 4 days now (and at only 10 reps instead of 25) and already I'm seeing definition. And I've tried pretty much every Ab workout on pintrest and haven't seen these kind of results.
someone said: 30-day ab challenge. Another pinner said: I just had to repin this because I've been doing it for only 4 days now (and at only 10 reps instead of 25) and already I'm seeing definition. And I've tried pretty much every Ab workout on pintrest and haven't seen these kind of results.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment