Monday, December 23, 2013

If you feel yourself wanting to stop, pick it up to a sprint so you can eek out that last bit of energy. Then I usually tell myself I can keep going, since I can drop the pace after that sprint.

#BiggestLoser #Motivation
#BiggestLoser #Motivation

Download whole gallery
Short on time? Do this 10-minute power workout.
Short on time? Do this 10-minute power workout.

Download whole gallery
If you feel yourself wanting to stop, pick it up to a sprint so you can eek out that last bit of energy. Then I usually tell myself I can keep going, since I can drop the pace after that sprint.
If you feel yourself wanting to stop, pick it up to a sprint so you can eek out that last bit of energy. Then I usually tell myself I can keep going, since I can drop the pace after that sprint.

Download whole gallery
Books change us
Books change us

Download whole gallery
fitness quotes
fitness quotes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment